Your favourite cocktail turned into a smoothie! Delicious and fresh pineapple, spinach and coconut blended into a beautiful, healthy green smoothie. Yum!
Total time: 3 minutes
Difficulty: super easy
Serves: one in a large jar
*To get my pineapple chunks I topped and tailed a large pineapple, cut it into approximately 3cm rounds, cut off the skin, cut each round into thirds, and then in half.
- 1 cup coconut water
- 6 large chunks* cut up frozen pineapple
- 1 small frozen banana
- ½ cup packed spinach leaves
- ⅓ cup silken tofu (optional, adds protein without changing flavour – could substitute 1 scoop protein powder)
- 1½ T shredded coconut + extra for garnish (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a jar with shredded coconut.