A vegan rockmelon & berry fruit bowl recipe ready in 5 minutes! What’s a rockmelon & berry fruit bowl? A fresh, berry-licious fruit salad served in a rockmelon cut into the shape of a bowl! What better way to start your morning! Banana for your morning energy fix, berries packed full of antioxidants and delicousness, apple to keep the doctor away and a rockmelon bowl because its pretty and reminds us of the sun! It’s like eating your breakfast out of a big bowl of sunshine!
Total time: 5 minutes
Difficulty: super easy
Serve on its own or with coconut yoghurt, or you could even add some toasted nut & cranberry muesli!
- ½ rockmelon, cut so the edges are serrated and it resembles a bowl
- ½ medium banana, sliced
- 2 strawberries, sliced to fan out
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup blueberries, washed and dried
- ½ apple, cut into thin slices
- Scoop the seeds and a little flesh out of the rockmelon so that there is room to place the fruit inside.
- Prepare the rest of the fruit as directed in ingredients list.
- Arrange the fruit decoratively inside the rockmelon and on the plate around it, as pictured.