This smoothie is seriously delicious! The cute pretty pink colour shows you just how strawberry-filled it is! Nuts add just the right nutritional value without altering the taste!
Total time: 3 minutes
Difficulty: super easy
Serves: one in a large jar
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup pineapple (optional)
- ½ cup dairy free milk (I used sugar-free oat)
- Handful dried blueberries (or any other berry e.g. goji, cranberry)
- Handful nuts
- Pretty pink flowers, for garnish (optional)
- Add all the ingredients (except the flowers) to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a jar with flowers.