Total time: 10 minutes
Difficulty: super easy
I like to use plain, unsweetened yoghurt in this but it’s up to you!
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1 large mango, cut into cubes
- 1 nectarine, sliced
- 3 small passionfruit
- Pour ⅓ of the yoghurt into a glass.
- Add the mango cubes.
- Pour another ⅓ of the yoghurt over the top.
- Place the nectarine slices on top, leaving 3 for the top for decoration.
- Pour the remaining yoghurt over the top.
- Spoon in the passionfruit pulp.
- Decorate with remaining nectarine slices.