Vegan Cooking Classes Gold Coast
We are currently super busy little hippie bees doing lots of training in order to better serve you. Our vegan cooking classes Gold Coast will be coming soon! Please have a look at our Vegan Cookbooks in the meantime!
Are you interested in becoming vegan or vegetarian, cutting down on your meat intake or simply wanting to expand your culinary skills?
Do you find cooking daunting or have absolutely no idea how to make a meal taste good?
Do you enjoy meaningful conversations, having fun while meeting new people and most of all EATING DELICIOUS FOOD??
Join The Hippie Cook’s Vegan Cooking Classes Gold Coast!
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Photos from Vegan Cooking Classes Gold Coast
Vegan Cooking Classes
Get ready to create drool-worthy, nourishing, vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free dishes and devour them with amazing humans!
These vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free cooking classes, Gold Coast, are always filled with deep conversations and connecting with like-minded souls.
The Hippie Cook will guide you through making your very own vegan three-course meal, with lots of fun and laughs along the way! Everything is always 100% vegan and gluten-free!
You have the option to include one or both of my hardcopy cookbooks in the ticket price too!
What’s so great about this cookbook?
- It features 20 delightfully colourful and unique gourmet salads, that will actually leave you feeling full, satisfied and nourished
- 3 bonus recipes for good karma and ultimate yumminess
- How to make your very own creamy, tangy, crumbly, delicious vegan feta!!!!
- How to make your own probiotic coconut yoghurt that's super creamy, with under 2 minutes of prep time, and costs 99c!
- Gorgeous hippie-inspired photos of ALL the recipes in the book (isn't it annoying when cookbooks don't have any photos or only have photos of a few of the recipes?!?)
- Vibrant, sunny and happy photos of my hippie life and travels around the world
What’s so great about this cookbook?
- It features 30 deliciously drool-worthy plant-based main meal recipes
- 12 bonus recipes for good karma and ultimate yumminess (including dips, salsas, curry pastes and platters)
- There’s a whoooole heap of beautiful photos of all the recipes
- Gorgeous photos of my hippie travels around the world
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
What are people saying?
Thank you for showing us and teaching us all about your cooking. You are such a beautiful, talented lady. They have been so much fun and its been really exciting each time to learn, and to use different ingredients that I never knew about or what you can use them for. So thank you so much. Lots of love and blessing to you. Cant wait for the next one!
Susie answered every nutrition, taste, cultural question like food was the easiest and most exciting topic in the world.
I loved the energy, and the food. I’ll be coming back.
Susie is warm & so inviting that the atmosphere of the class is fun & easy. No question is off limits & even for a beginner like me she put me at ease. I loved the class & not to mention eating the yummy food you get to make. Highly recommend this plant based cooking class! Recipes are just divine.
The class flowed so beautifully from beginning to end. Susie made everyone feel warm and welcome, and in the kitchen she ensured everyone was involved. Together we created an incredible feast, had so much fun doing so and I’m so grateful I got to be a part of the evening. I won my ticket via the competition on Instagram! We stayed till late chatting and enjoying the company of the new people we had enjoyed dining with so much. Made an awesome meal and some awesome new connections! Definitely inspired to put more love into my cooking. Thank you Susie!
Last night was so much fun! And so delicious! Even as someone who cooks a lot, I got so many new ideas and great tips. And I got to meet some really lovely new people ☺️ Thank you so much Susie! Can’t wait for the next one!
What an amazing night!!! Completely high on life right now – just cooked and ate dinner with 13 strangers who are now friends ❤️ only one wine and so many laughs!!! Best cooking class ever ❤️❤️ Thanks Susie, The Hippie Cook
These plant-based and vegan cookbooks will inspire vegans, vegetarians and omnivores alike!
The recipes in these vegan cookbooks are a reflection of my favourite foods and cuisines, my travels around the world and my personality. I hope you enjoy cooking (and eating!!) the recipes in these vegan cookbooks as much as I do!
The Hippie Cook xx